Mark Zuckerberg’s company no longer wants to be accused of being manipulated during an election. Facebook announced numerous measures to prevent the spread of false electoral information in 2020. Facebook on Thursday presented investors with its plan to “protect the democratic process” of the 2020 US elections, including a series of initiatives already unveiled in October after foiling a new Russian attempt to manipulate public opinion. Facebook admits that the US presidential election of 2016 was a real fiasco and now plans to fight against misinformation and threats of foreign interference, including better protection of the accounts of candidates and...
- Walmart Robots Process Orders 10 Times Faster Than Humans
- How to hard reset Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL
- Is It Possible to Determine the Identity of a person through walls?
- How Facebook is taking significant steps to protect the US Presidential Election of 2020
- Is Traveling to Another Star in our Galaxy Possible?